Friday, August 21, 2009

Golden Bears


All this bear talk has reminded me that one of my favorite times of the year is upon us: college football season! Yes, it's true, I think college football is so exciting. My favorite team is, of course, the California Golden Bears. While Cal has always been known more for its academics & activism, I did hear that Cal's preseason ranking is #15 and our running back, Jahvid Best is widely thought to be a leading contender for the Heisman Trophy. Is this the year we beat USC? Do I see a New Year filled with roses? All I know is, I LOVE Pasadena in January.

1 comment:

  1. I love college football too!! Of course my favorite team is The Red Raiders of Texas Tech University!! (yeah boy!) But I am also hoping that Cal beats USC! Go Bears! We should have a game night this fall?!?

    ReplyDelete